I help organizations enhance performance, enable change, build and deliver business-transforming applications, and become more agile with innovative and emerging technologies.
I have more than 15 years of experience in product management specializing in Mobile Apps and Web Apps. I have delivered more than 50 vertical solutions in FinTech, Healthcare, Education, and Government.
I hold a Master of Science Degree in Management Information Systems from the University of Liverpool, and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science from Notre Dame University.
I am certified in PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL, and PMOC. I have also attended professional training and courses such as PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, Certified ScrumMaster, and PMI-PgMP.
As well, I have completed the below professional courses:
- Building Digital Partnerships and Ecosystems with INSEAD
- Leading Organizations in Disruptive Times with INSEAD
- LEADERSHIP PROGRAM: Unlock Potential in Yourself & in Others with IE Business School
- BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGIES: Business Innovation and Application with Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- NEGOTIATION: Strategies, Tools, and Skills for Success with Harvard University
- FOCUSED PRODUCT AND SERVICE DESIGN with Cornell University
- SYSTEMS DESIGN AND CUSTOMER
- FOCUSED PRODUCT with Cornell University
Currently, I am pursuing my Doctorate Degree in Business Administration at the University of Northampton.